PRODUCT DESIGN (WEB, UX/UI)-
“Modern business journey begin online”www.mbj.london
From Autumn 2016 to Summer 2017, I worked with MBJ as Web Designer, looking after UX & UI for new wordpress sites for many small to medium sized businesses.
"Most business owners are just too busy building and growing their companies to worry about taking care of and constantly updating their own websites. At MBJ we take care of a website’s design, development, and management. We go far beyond creating tailor-made sites for businesses. We work like your personal IT team, empowering your company online by managing your website’s performance, generating insightful web reports, and carrying out security checks and upgrades to make sure your online storefront always perfectly reflects what you do. We’re helping businesses go digital. For SMEs, this is a game-changer."
UX / UI DESIGN Roles & Tasks
Site Case Study:
Conceptualising, designing and project managing the production of websites
- Delivering brand aligned, engaging UI/UX across the customer journey
- Effectively prioritising multiple tasks, projects and deadlines simultaneously, whilst maintaining a sharp eye for detail
- Developing designs into custom built WordPress sites
- Delivering presentations to clients
- Working with developers and their requirements for responsive design, and cross browser testing
- High proficiency of Sketch and Photoshop
- Good knowledge of HTML & CSS